You are here
Exciting Opportunity working for a Top AM Law Firm in NYC
Looking for an experianced & detail oriented Legal Biller
About Our Client
A Top AM Law Firm with as a strong international reach. This firm has 20 offices and about 2,000 attorneys worldwide. The firm is continuously growing as they recently opened a new European office and are now recognized as one of the largest Law Firms in the world.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and acceptance of invoices on a monthly basis. Show tenacity and drive in following up with Billing Partners and others in order to resolve client billing issues and ensure invoices are approved and billed.
- Understand and ensure correct implementation of client Outside Counsel Guidelines.
- Ensure electronic invoices (EDI) are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates professional and highly-developed communication skills. Ability to deal professionally and courteously with attorneys, staff, vendors, and clients of the Firm while observing confidentiality of client and firm matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or two years of related experience in an accounting department
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of general accounting principals as they apply to Billings and A/R
- Previous law firm experience
- Implementation of, or exposure to various client billing agreements
- Experience with electronic billing and electronic billing vendors
- Knowledge of Elite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Proofreads accurately Able to act in an advisory capacity to attorneys on billing matters
- Customer service oriented with a focus on providing excellent and professional billing assistance to our partners and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Overtime eligible
- Bonus eligible
- Outstanding benefits