You are here
Utilize BIM understanding while leading projects
Large, complex projects
About Our Client
This company is a specialty electrical contractor focused on commercial and telecommunication infrastructure systems. They work with a number of top tier clients including Fortune 500 firms and well known healthcare/educational institutions.
Family owned and operated firm with a small company feel and the stability of the backing of a much larger organization. The team prides themselves on having a get it done type of attitude and a flexible work environment.
- Manage the modeling and installation of electrical systems
- Work closely with designers, owners, and forement to assure accurate modeling
- Stay well informed on BIM best practices and evolving software
- Support installation of electrical systems
The Successful Applicant
- Thorough understanding of design software, preferably AutoCAD MEP or Revit
- 2-7 years of experience in drafting or design work
- Familiarity with educational, healthcare, or commercial industries
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work with some excellent people on exciting and complex projects, this role offers growth potential and a solid compensation package.