You are here
Bookeeper Needed for Media Subsidiary!
- Bookkeeper needed for Media Entertainment Subsidiary!
- Media/Advertising Industry Experience an absolute must.
About Our Client
Broadcasting Media company reaching mutliple stations across the country is looking for a Bookkeeper to help round out the Accounting Department!
As the sole Bookkeeper for the company, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Assisting the Controller with full cycle AP and AR
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
The Successful Applicant
If you have the following qualifications, please apply!
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and/or relevant Accounting experience
- At least 4 to 6 years of financial accounting experience is required
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Xero or comparable industry-standard accounting software
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office (or Google office apps), XLS/spreadsheets, Internet software, email
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Excellent Bonus Structure