You are here
Bookkeeper - Non-Profit (Bronx)
A growing Non-Profit located in the Bronx
Motivated Individual with as strong background in Accounting and Finance
About Our Client
A well-known Non-Profit organization located in Bronx, NY. This organization's mission is to enrich the quality of life in the Bronx through programs and community services for residents of all ages.
- Processing accounts payable and receivable transactions;
- Entering and coding deposit information;
- Responding to staff requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Entering and coding credit card charges;
- Reconciling bank statements
- Recording of pension information.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of MS Office and Sage 50/Peachtree (or similar accounting software)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Non-Profit experience preferred but not required
- Superior attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi task
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, with great benefits and growth opportunity.