You are here
Bookkeeper - Office Manager
Food Manufacturing Organization is seeking a talented Bookkeeper!
Bookkeeper - Office Manager - Executive Admin
About Our Client
Food Manufacturing Company
Coordination of the Administrative personnel USA (Administration, Purchasing, Commercial, etc.).
- Definition and supervision of the administrative and accounting processes.
- Elaboration of the information necessary for the monthly closures before the 5th of each month.
- Control of the warehouse processes, monthly inventories and valuation stocks: monthly audit.
- Quarterly control of technological spare parts and maintenance spare parts.
- Quarterly review of the financial KPI's.
- Relationship with external auditors.
- Internal audits
- Relationship with tax advisors.
- Implementation and improvement of the Group's management systems and procedures. Ensure compliance with the criteria and processes of the Group.
- Definition and supervision of administrative and accounting processes
- Budget control of the department.
- Adequate compliance with the US fiscal calendar.
- Supervision and monitoring of client risk management.
- Change of payment system to suppliers.
- Administrative relationship with banks. Bank reconciliation.
- Control and audit of the insurance policies.
- Archive of documentation, databases and reporting.
- Studies and special projects
- Management of the Personnel Administration area in Company (payroll, personnel files, absenteeism, presence control, incidences, temp agencies, etc.) and support in aspects of Human Resources according to Group policies.
- Management of the General Services of the office. Ensure order and cleanliness of job desks and facilities.
- Guarantee the correct Prevention of Labor Risks in your Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Sciences.
- Experience more than 3 years in similar functions.
- Valuable some experience in auditing.
- Expert in Excel.
- Person responsible, discreet, with great work capacity and high analytical profile.
- Good level of Spanish - MUST be bilingual
- Experience in team management.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- PTO and Holidays Off