You are here
Bookkeeper at a NYC Based Technology Firm
Specializing in Innovative Technical Consulting & Research
About Our Client
A Manhattan based consulting & research firm, specializing in Technology. The company has built up a network of clients which are served both internationally and domestic. All operations are conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market, and the firm continues to grow in size.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Recording day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must possess a Bachelor's Degree in accounting and corporate based bookkeeping experience. It is not required, however industry experience in technology will be an asset you can draw upon. You must be meticulous and diligent with your work and enjoy working with your peers. You must be comfortable in working under timelines and must be proficient in using MS Excel. Experience with pivot tables, v-lookups is highly desired.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative industry, you will also have access to longevity and communication through the company. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package including 401K and health benefits. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!