You are here
- 3-5 Years Experience Minimum
- *SAP Experience Wanted*
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion global organization who specialize in top end retail. Underneath the organizational umbrella are multiple subsidiary brands well respected in the fashion community.
- Accountability for specific organizational retail brands to deliver consistent high performance
- Responsible for brand accounting financial close to ensure quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with monthly reporting to Parent Company within established time frames
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger on both a GAAP and IFRS basis.
- Partner to support the Brands and other stakeholders to deliver business value and accurate financial reporting
- Conduct Quarterly financial reviews with brand controlling.
- Responsible for boutique cash operations oversight and reconciliation
- Responsible for the company's gift card/certificate program oversight and reconciliation
- Evaluate retail, wholesale and other related processes to ensure compliance with the Company's internal control and financial policies.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement projects relating to accounting operations
- Partner with I.T. to achieve best practice systems efficiency and effectiveness relating to brand operations.
- Engage in all aspects of general accounting functions, recording journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations, balance sheet and P&L analysis, and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Participate in the annual external and others audits (internal, landlord, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience in accounting
- MBA or CPA a plus
- SAP and systems skill set a STRONG plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package offered
- Promotional opportunity available depending on performance