You are here
Brand Manager - Global Food Company
Industry leader in packaged food hiring new Brand Manager
Brand Manager needed for world's leading food producer
About Our Client
My client has been the #1 supplier in their market for the last 100 years with a large international presence. Their core values commit to not only serving the highest quality products, but also preserving and giving back to the community. They are very stable on the market, with a parent company that is very invested in the success of their business. They strive to maintain an environment that is entrepreneurial, collaborative and values its employees.
- Develop brand and marketing strategies, and lead execution of key initiatives.
- Develop brand positioning and communication hierarchy, and implement into brand strategies and consumer communication.
- Evaluate the product portfolio, define the strategy and activate to increase its core equity, setting a foundation from which to grow.
- Manage the day-to-day business and P&L, to meet volume and profit goals.
- Monitor all key initiatives as well as key trends (category, consumer, competitor, customer). Evaluate to ensure on-track vs. expectations and course correct where necessary.
- Develop and execute annual marketing plan and consumer communication initiatives.
- Partner with innovation team to implement all key innovation initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years consumer goods marketing experience in a major organization (package goods) is required
- Marketing for either food/beverage companies required
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA Preferred
- Strong leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Formal presentation skills
- Prior P&L management experience
- Working knowledge of Nielsen or IRI software and syndicated data analysis.
What's on Offer
This position offers a competitive base salary for a Brand Manager, 15% bonus, health benefits, 401k, product discounts, 12 holidays and vacation based on experience