You are here
Brand Manager - Toy
Join a collaborative brand team
Medium size global business with stable growth
About Our Client
Medium size international consumer (Toy) business. They have been around for 30 years and is still growing steadily. They have a collaborative and friendly culture with low turn over rate.
Brand Manager responsible for creating the brand's global strategy, content, and overseeing the product line's development.
- Develop effective product positioning in the market
- Day-to-day management of brand's line plan
- Create and execute relevant media campaigns that increase brand awareness
- Manage brand marketing budgets
- Oversee and manage global brand P&L to deliver bottom-line results
- Develop brand forecasts and benchmarks
- Work closely with the product development and packaging teams to develop competitive product
- Responsible for managing the brand's forecast in order to drive overall growth
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Monitor market trends to drive innovative product and marketing
- Manage multiple agencies including PR, media and creative
- Collaborate with International colleagues to successfully deliver marketing programs that resonate in their respective territories
- Create and deliver assets and serve as the primary point of contact for the global sales teams
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- 3+ years work experience in the consumer products industry (need to have industry experience)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media platforms
What's on Offer
Join a stable international consumer business.
Brand Manager role with full ownership of international business.
Collaborative team environment with friendly coworkers.
Full employee benefit including generous 401K plan and summer hours.