You are here
Brand Marketing Manager
- Highly visible and entrepreneurial role working directly with business owners
- Unlimited growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a growing consumer goods company with openings nationwide.
- Assist on all consumer facing marketing activities such as advertising and marketing communication.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow the business.
- Drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands.
- Leverage creative thinking and consumer insights to drive product innovations and better meet/exceed consumer demands.
- Assist in development of overall go-to-market product strategy.
- Assist in development of primary assets for advertising and other marketing communications.
- Become the consumer insights and competitive market expert segment and leverage learnings on product line.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods marketing. * Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- MBA preferred (Additional work experience in lieu of MBA considered).
- Knowledge of the steps necessary to bring products to market.
- Understanding of implementing a fully integrated marketing program.
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints.
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
- Business and financial acumen including analytical skills
- Strong curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, great benefits package, ability to work in a creative organization, career growth and development plus much much more.