You are here
Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting Specialist
- Leading Investment Bank seeking a CFTC Regulatory Reporting Specialist
- Excellent opportunity with a strong firm and room for growth.
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Firm located in Jersey City, NJ.
The Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting Specialist responsibilities include:
- Preparation and analysis of CFTC regulatory reports.
- Computation of CFTC Reg. 1.20 - Segregation of Customer Funds.
- Computation of CFTC 30.7 Foreign Secured Calculation.
- Computation of CFTC 4D Cleared Swaps Calculation.
- Preparation and analysis of other reports such as Leverage, Liquidity, Surveys, and Ad Hoc.
- Provide guidance to junior staff.
- Participate in Regulatory and Financial Audits.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-10 years experience.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong excel and computer skills.
- Knowledge of broker dealer regulatory rile and interpretations.
- Experience with CFTC customer protection formulas.
- Series 27 preferred.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure for the CFTC Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting Specialist.