You are here
Excellent oppurtunity to join a Prestigious International Bank in Manhattan
Competitive hourly rate with benefits through Michael Page
About Our Client
Our Client is a Prestigious International Financial Services Firm with US headquarters in Manhattan, New York. Founded in after a merger in the early 2000s, this firm has seven different financial arms in which in operates, including: Corporate, Retail, and Investment Banking and several other financial services.
The BSA/AML Investigator will be tasked with assisting in all duties associated with the AML Remediation project at hand. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Investigating flagged AML system generated alerts
- Identifying suspicious money laundering activity in correspondent banking transactions, as well as retail deposits and loans
- Preparing, writing and filing SARs as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal BSA/AML Investigator will have:
- 3+ years of BSA/AML investigations experience
- Experience working on major AML remediation projects
- Experience writing, drafting, and filing SARs
- Experience identifying suspicious trends/patterns in correspondent banking transactions,as well as retail loans, and deposits
- CAMS/JD preferred
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity with a Prestigious International Financial Services Firm in Downtown Manhattan, New York. Temporary to permanent employment conversion on offer with a competitive hourly rate, and employee benefits through Michael Page.