You are here
Very large reputable institution is seeking a budget analyst!
Looking for a Dynamic Self-Starter
About Our Client
Vey large reputable organization. Suited for a dynamic, team oriented individual, who is interested in working with a big team and interacting with multiple managers across the organization.
- Supports and advises senior management, center directors, and department managers in all aspects of budget matters, providing in-depth fiscal analysis
- As part of a team of analysts, performs key analytical and coordination tasks in support of the annual and multi-year budget processes and planning exercises
- Prepares routine and ad-hoc financial reports and presentations for a range of stakeholders that present complex financial information in a simplified clear manner
- Works closely with managers on the preparation and reporting of grant and gift proposals
- Supports daily budget operations by initiating, reviewing, monitoring, and expediting budget modifications and fiscal requests to ensure compliance with approved financial plans and cost effective techniques
- Participates in the training of non-finance staff in the use of budget management tools and financial policies and procedures
- Performs a wide range of ad-hoc analytical work to support senior management decision-making
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree and successfully demonstrated experience in budgetary planning/management or financial analysis
- Excellent analytical, financial planning, organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Successfully demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work well under deadline pressure
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team and to handle confidential matters using sound judgment and discretion
Successfully demonstrated computer skills, including advanced proficiency with Excel and developing complex models
- Successfully demonstrated experience using query and reporting functions of a financial system
What's on Offer
Competetive salary and benefits commesurate with experience.