You are here
Budget and Planning Analyst
- Our client is seeking a Budget and Planning Analyst.
- Our client is a leading global investment bank located in New York.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global investment bank located in New York.
Our client is seeking a Budget and Planning Analyst within financial services with the following experience:
- Developing financial estimates in SAP B&P system and preparing/gathering exhibits as well as other analysis related to these estimates.
- Analyzing monthly actuals vs. financial estimates, identifying risks/opportunities and convey understanding to commercial team through the Monthly discipline process.
- Proactively controlling and reporting all CS&L and NVO related spending.
- Drawing attention to business opportunities by appropriate methods such as "what-if" scenarios and presenting alternatives.
- Developing new product P&Ls for e new items by collaborating with Marketing, Sales and Product Supply
- Provide financial analysis, assistance or support, as needed, on cross-functional teams
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking a Budget and Planning Analyst with the following skills:
- Bachelor degree required; Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Ability to muli task
- Strong communication skills as well as ability to clearly present financial issues is essential.
- Proven ability to think creatively and display the initiative to generate ideas and improve results.
- Very strong analytical skills and system / SAP proficiency required.
What's on Offer
Competitive Hourly Rate