You are here
USD1 - USD2
Manage the day-to-day operations of the budgeting functioning
Excellent work environment, benefits and work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known college in Philadelphia.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the College's budgeting function.
- Work closely with managers to develop budgets
- Proactively work with those managers for on-going budget management.
- Contribute to the development of institutional financial strategy by designing, executing and interpreting financial analysis and modeling, such as pricing scenarios, cost of programs, capital structure scenarios, stress-testing, key performance indicators and multi-year forecasting.
- Responsible for ensuring that their work supports the goals of the College.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration,
- Prior experience with budget creation and management required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial statements. Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, initiate processes, design work product, drive production, and consistently deliver accurate results. Ability to design and format reports at a quality necessary for Board presentation.
- Project and time management skills that enable the accomplishment of many tasks on a concurrent basis.
- Strong leadership, management, and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to listen carefully, to interpret accurately, and to respond to a high volume of requests.
What's on Offer
contract to hire, competitive base salary, excellent working environment