You are here
Building & Facilities Manager
- Building & Facilities Manager
- Commercial Office based in Stamford
About Our Client
A well known, financially stable Financial Services firm with a portfolio of leased/owned space throughout CT.
The Building & Facilities Manager will have extensive experience delivering major capital works in a commercial office setting and a deep understanding of Facilities Management.
Acting as a central point of contact for the campus you will:
- Oversee all people, process and budget reporting for the building.
- Work closely with Real Estate, Finance and Procurement to ensure a solid P&L.
- Liaise closely with IT to ensure all stakeholder technology requirements are met throughout the building.
- Partner closely with a 3rd party Facilities firm delivering the majority of soft and hard services.
- Develop and refine all security (people and property) protocols for the campus and ensure they are delivered flawlessly.
- Oversee all campus work orders, ensuring strict response times are met/exceeded.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Building & Facilities Manager position you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 years experience gained within a Facilities and/or Property Management role.
- Comfort managing a single site campus of at least 125,000 sqft or more.
- First rate management experience and the ability to lead multi-discipline teams of direct and 3rd party staff.
- Have a deep understanding of Building Management systems and workflows.
- The ability to work daily in Stamford, CT.
- Strong communication skills, excellent customer focus and the ability to communicate new Facilities concepts to multiple stakeholders within our clients HQ operation.
- An appreciation of new Workplace concepts and benefits.
What's on Offer
Attractive base, bonus and benefits.