You are here
Business Analyst - nonprofit
Business Analyst - Hedge Fund - Nonprofit
Business process, requirements gathering
About Our Client
A nonprofit arm of a global finance business which invests in businesses working on cutting edge technical projects around the world making a genuine impact in multiple sectors. They are involved in businesses working on projects as diverse as Oceanographic exploration to Water reclamation projects.
The Business Analyst - nonprofit will be a key part of a small technology team, your role will be gathering requirements from all business stakeholders such as Finance, HR and Procurement. You will need to truly understand their needs and business goals and them be able to make recommendations to the IT Director about the right technology solution to their business problems.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Business Analyst - nonprofit will have;
- A proven track record as an IT Business Analyst.
- Ideally worked in a small, yet professional, firm with exposure to multiple business units and technologies.
- Requirements gathering and documentation skills.
- Business Process expertise.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills.
- A strong understanding of the SDLC and systems implementation.
- A desire to make a difference in the world.
What's on Offer
An exceptional base salary and package in the $150,000 to $180,000 range.