You are here
USD50 - USD100 per hour (USD103,992 - USD207,984)
- Opportunity to work on a digital project for a leading global asset firm.
- Join a team in a new growth space from the start of project definition.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global asset management firm headquartered in New York. They provide investment management and research services.
- Business Analyst will start with an immediate project focus on digital within the private wealth sector.
- They will execute analysis and build requirement definition for projects.
- Will utilize platforms such as Pega, Appway or Salesforce.
- They will perform business process management.
- Responsible for workflow implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Have worked on a digital, web or mobile application project.
- Experience in in financial services, preferably Private Wealth.
- Have worked with eSignature/Digital Management Setup (i.e. DocuSign, eSign Live, Adobe Sign).
- Performed analysis and requirements definition for web or establishing/enhancing mobile applications.
- Exposure to platforms such as Pega, Appway, or Salesforce.
What's on Offer
Competitive rate based on experience.