You are here
USD70,000 - USD90,000
Seeking skilled business analysts
About Our Client
- Collaborate with multiple business units to consolidate data.
- Responsible for updating, validating, and distributing data reports associated with month end close cycles.
- Maintain automated reports and Excel modules to ensure efficiency and consistency and perform ad hoc data analysis as required.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as required by the business problem.
- Coordinate and lead periodic meetings to discuss reporting progress.
- Monitor data inconsistencies, properly analyze problem areas, identify root cause, and recommend solutions.
- Present opportunities for process improvement or increased efficiency.
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders and the information technology team
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Strong understanding of accounting practice (US GAAP).
- Ability to read and understand Financial Statements.
- Advanced Excel Skills and strong analytic skills
- Preferable Degree in Finance
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance with a Computer Science minor OR Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with a Business, Accounting or Finance minor
- Experience with a financial accounting software package is required and working with an Enterprise Resource Planning package
What's on Offer