You are here
Business Development and Client Services Manager for Non Profit
Looking for an experienced Business Development Manager
Client Services Manager within Non Profit Needed
About Our Client
Our client is a transatlantic business network dedicated to championing its members' ideas, interests, people and values. They connect executives, corporations, information, and the public from New York and London.
They convene their networks, deliver business communications and advocacy and help their members grow and sustain their relationships, influence and businesses.
- Serve as account manager for 40+ designated member companies across various industries & is responsible for all aspects of member relations & cultivation within portfolio; supports member relations & cultivation of other companies, as assigned.
- Identifies and converts prospective members; work with management to provide effective recruiting and business development strategies
- Plans and implements strategies to meet membership goals and create and implements promotional/execution plans that target specific market segments or industry sectors, as assigned.
- Supports development events and programming with content/speaker insights from members, and ensures offerings serve relevant member interests
- Promotes and sells existing membership services and sponsorship opportunities
- Researches prospects and current members and assembles preparation materials for own and other management staff meetings
- Tracks membership bench-marking and statistical data for own portfolio
- Attends and networks with executives at 80+ forums, breakfast meetings, evening events, and similar external functions or events for prospecting purposes
- Administers Member Perks program
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years professional experience required in membership/client relations, business development, marketing and/or logistical, professional, customer facing role
- Bachelors Degree
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- General Business Acumen
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and general knowledge of CRM database software
- Understanding of the UK/US business culture and NY business environment and ability to interact with C-Suite and other senior
- Experience working with early-stage companies a plus.
What's on Offer
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan