You are here
Business Development Associate
Business Development opportunity with market base salary and quarterly bonuses
Domestic/global quarterly trips for high performers & strong training
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Plus, we have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success and once in a lifetime VIP trips around the world every quarter.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
Our growing company has a fantastic opportunity available for you in our Boston office! As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
A successful Sales Associate - Entry to Mid Level will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-started with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
If you feel that you possess these qualifications, apply today for consideration.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary - depending on experience $40,000 - $50,000 to start
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses
- Competitive health, dental, and 401k match
- Leading business development training by performance leaders across our US offices, including 2 week-long training programs in our N.A. Headquarters in New York
- A true work hard play hard sales culture
- Uncapped earning potential
- Luxurious paid trips domestic and global for top performers every quarter