You are here
Business Development - Capital Projects
USD75,000 - USD175,000
Uncapped bonus and commissions with long-term career growth
*Great opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a world class, one-of-a-kind, globally recognized leader in flat rolled steel distribution, processing and manufacturing.
- All communications between our client and their customers.
- Developing and maintaining work and social relationships with customers and personnel that have influence in purchasing activities.
- Developing an understanding of customer material requirements.
- Monitoring and maintaining aged inventory. All accounts must be monitored and all aged inventory must be moved as quickly as possible, with exception of predestined inventory. Inventory aged 6+ months should be prioritized.
- Coordinating customer visits.
- Resolving customer problems and complaints.
- Preparing, in a timely fashion, reports and forecasts, and profit plans.
- Traveling in assigned territory. Account Manager will be provided with a car allowance and will be required to travel to customer locations.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-year College Degree preferred
- 3-6 years experience in Business Development or Key Account Management within the Steel & Metals Industry (Flat rolled experience preferred)
- Ability to travel 25-50%
- Self-starter, aggressive and competitive, transparent and a high-performer in every aspect
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary (depends on experience and current compensation plan)
- commission/bonus, full medical, dental, vision benefits
- ability to grow and progress quickly
- car allowance etc.