You are here
Business Development Consultant
- Business Development Associate - Located here in Boston.
- Looking for energetic and motivated individuals to join a fast moving company.
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading recruitment firms, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world. The firm has over 5,000 employees in 35 countries and operates as a boutique to its local market.
Some specific duties of the Business Development Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and candidates within your discipline or vertical.
- Sell Recruitment services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Manage a full portfolio of key client relationships and act as the sole point person for specific accounts
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop internal talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
The Successful Applicant
Who we are looking for
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships. Previous Sales experience is preferred but not essential.
Other requirements of the Business Development Consultant include:
- 2+ years' experience in Sales, Business Development, Customer Relations, or Recruiting with a strong track record of academic and professional achievement
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Experience in a team environment or college athletics a plus
- Must want to work in a high energy, results-oriented environment
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
Competitive base salary (this is a guaranteed base salary and not a commission-based draw)
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Non-financial based incentives
- Excellent benefits, including 20 days of vacation
- Opportunity for promotion and career development