You are here
Business Development Consultant
- Worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 153 offices in 35 countries
- US Promotions in 2015...140!!!
About Our Client
From where we started in 1976, we've grown to become a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 153 offices in 35 countries. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
We are specialist recruiters. This means all our recruitment consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Offering resume, interview and general career advice
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
The Successful Applicant
Many skills can easily transfer from your current or past work experiences to recruitment. Have you ever had to negotiate with someone? Had to adapt your approach depending on your audience? Have you ever had to push yourself to achieve the best result?
The ability to be compelling and persuasive, develop relationships and work as part of a team, meet targets and compete for the best results is what will set you apart as a successful recruitment consultant.
What's on Offer
Why choose us?
We are a sales focused environment, but whether you or not you have experience in this area or have worked in recruitment before, you'll receive our market leading training when you start and throughout your career with us.
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus
- 20 vacation days
- Minimum 11 company holidays
- Apple products
- Summer Fridays
- Internal sales incentives
- Breakfast provided on Mondays
- Discounted gym memberships
- Quarterly High Flyers: VIP trips to national & international destinations for top performers
- Quarterly team celebrations