You are here
Business Development Executive
Leadership Growth Role
Versatile and Sustainable General Contracting Firm
About Our Client
This General Contracting firm with nearly 400 employees is going through a responsible growth phase in order to capitalize on existing and emerging marketplaces. Currently ranked in the top 400 contractors nationwide, this is a can't miss opportunity to get in during growth mode.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop, maintain and expand relationships.
- Promote the organizations mission and develop future construction opportunities.
- With business development in mind: identify and coordinate networking events and conferences.
- Work closely with the marketing department to create competitive advantages for both specific and general marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with construction project team in developing proposals and delivering on projects.
- Be a business driver: develop, implement and monitor business plans.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience within a construction organization.
- Proven track record in business development or sales.
- Strong understanding of Mid-Atlantic commercial construction market.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Previous Project Management, Owner's Rep or Director of Construction experience is highly desirable.
- Master's degree or combination of education and experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Travel Pay
- Educational Assistance