You are here
Business Development Manager - Chemicals
- Leader of Chemicals and Water Treatment
- High Earning and Growth Potential - Division of a Fortune 500
About Our Client
Our client for the Business Development Manager opportunity is a leading provider of chemical and water treatment solutions. This organization serves customers in wide range of industries and is a part of a global billion dollar parent company.
- Create, improve, and execute sales strategies to drive market penetration and increase market share
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover customer needs and requirements for solutions
- Responsible for providing application trainings
- Develop strong customer relationships though follow up, cold calling, prospecting, inbound leads, etc.
- Maintain potential and current customers through entertainment outings
- Analyzes market and technical data to provide timely and insightful understanding of key applications' market trends.
- Develop and Retain existing business, by establishing regular customer visits and contacts
- Perform quarterly reviews on all key accounts
- Work with Sales Managers on year end results and upcoming year business plan
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or related field.
- Must have high technical aptitude and able to speak knowledgeably on technical applications
- 3 years of technical chemical sales
- Knowledge and experience with water treatment, boilers, cooling towers, wastewater, osmosis, etc.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Microsoft Suite skills and efficiency
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Trustworthy and strong ethics
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% within territory
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary $80,000 - $110,000, bonus, company car, home office, internet, phone, computer, credit card, full benefits, 401K.
Sales, engineering, engineer, chemical, osmosis, application, water, wastewater, boilers, tanks, processing, machining, pulp, paper, food, beverage, chemistry, biology, biochemistry