You are here
Business Development Manager - Construction
Excellent, Brand Name General Contractor in Southeast
Firm is seeking new business development manager to win projects in NC
About Our Client
The firm is a large GC focusing on commercial projects ranging from Higher Ed, K-12, Municipal, Multifamily and offices anywhere from $1M to $100M in the greater Raleigh area. With a top caliber project management team in place, the company is seeking a Business Development Manager to find and win projects to build the backlog for the future.
Reporting into the VP of Construction and Pre-construction, the BD Manager's responsibilities will include the following:
- Negotiating and planning meetings with potential clients to win projects
- Preparing and organizing pre-construction with relevant information for bid
- Pitching to clients to win projects to build pipeline and backlog
- Establishing long lasting relationships in the Raleigh market
- Growing Business Development team, and managing department from the first day
- Confidence and ability to excel in client-facing situations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 10+ years' experience in commercial construction, with 5+ years in a business development role. In the business development role, the candidate will have experience winning large scale projects both ground up and renovations.
Please apply below if interested, or contact Harry directly to learn more at 617-824-2662.
What's on Offer
The competitive candidate will be compensated based off experience. While this is a business development role, compensation will range with performance based bonuses, rather than a strict commission structure.