You are here
Business Development Manager - Fintech
Market eader in the fintech analytics and asset management space
Become part of a growing company with 6 offices globally and 40,000 customers
About Our Client
My client is the alternative assets industry's leading source of data and intelligence. Our products and services are utilized by more than 47,000 professionals located in over 90 countries for a range of activities including investor relations, fundraising and marketing, and market research.
- Working to targets to sell the company's products and services.
- Following up leads, carrying out direct sales calls and qualifying key decision makers to develop new business opportunities.
- Leading product demonstrations and training by telephone or via presenting at conferences.
- Where possible, providing feedback on client requirements to aid the development of new products/services.
- Ensuring the CRM system is up-to-date with opportunities and sales activities.
- Developing relationships with clients, addressing questions and responding to customer queries.
- It is essential to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company's product offerings, the market in which we operate, industry trends and competitive offerings.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree.
- An aptitude for sales - any experience in business-to-business sales would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to call and build relationships with financial professionals and the ability to explain complex issues in a clear and simple way. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate this with at least one year of business-to-business sales experience.
- You must be able to quickly establish rapport with potential clients demonstrating the value of our products in a persuasive and professional manner.
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint and familiarity with Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools are essential.
- A good work ethic coupled with an ability to learn quickly and a willingness and interest in keeping up to date on our products and the Financial Services industry.
What's on Offer
- Competitive annual salary.
- Following a period of training, there is excellent commission-earning potential.
- We also provide health insurance and dental insurance on an employee-only basis.
- After one year in the role, we support employees who would like to undertake either further study or professional training relevant to their career.
In addition to our competitive remuneration package, we offer a motivated and supportive environment with a high performance culture and the opportunity to work alongside many other highly talented professionals.