You are here
Business Development Manager - Global
- Manufacturing startup in the sustainable emissions space
- Global organization and the leader in the industry
About Our Client
Our Client for the Global Business Development Manager is an up and coming startup, leading the way in emission friendly engine design. The engines they develop are used in passenger and commercial vehicles, and have military applications as well. Our client's unique approach to manufacturing and design has put them at the forefront of sustainable, efficient and cost-effective clean vehicle emissions.
The Global Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development of applications and new business in the key markets across all verticals, both in the US and internationally. They will develop and implement plans to expand the organization's product reach and profit revenues by identifying new markets and attracting new customers. This individual will also play a key role in project execution, assisting with market strategy and projects. Along with meeting/exceeding assigned quarterly and yearly regional sales targets.
- Develop a clear understanding of the target strategic markets and how to win business
- Identify and grow new business opportunities
- Manage key accounts and develop new strategic accounts through new business development
- Identify market needs, changing market conditions, and competitive advantages
- Contribute to marketing efforts in order to increase the pace of customer acquisition and project execution
- Attending and presenting at industry events.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States and abroad, and must be willing and able to travel as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required (Engineering degree preferred - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or related)
- 5-10 years of technical sales and business development experience within automotive and/or engines
- Engine engineering experience is preferred in order to effectively communicate at a technical level with customers
- Proven sales track record identifying and closing business providing customer satisfaction and solutions
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of work ethic and drive to succeed
What's on Offer
Base salary, bonus, home office, 401K, full benefits, and vacation.