You are here
Business Development Manager (Logistics)
World-leading specialist in premium logistics
A respected supplier to the global automotive industry
About Our Client
Since the start of the millennium, my client has worked with vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers to solve emergencies as they are happening. They've seen more supply chain issues than any other company and they've overcome more time critical logistics challenges. They understand what causes problems as well as how to help solve them.
That's why their specialists are increasingly asked to apply this knowledge to help reduce the impact of supply chain failure. By talking to them before problems happen they can identify points of potential failure and develop contingency plans that will allow fast, cost-effective solutions if deliveries are at risk.
Further savings can be made when you have confidence in the robustness of your supply chain. Stock tied-up in transit or storage can be reduced, as can transport costs, without any impact on your customers. We can even help relocate production facilities quickly, from anywhere in the world to anywhere, without interrupting deliveries.
- Proactive and sustained telesales contact to identify and customers
- Plan and carry out effective regular trips to present to prospective clients in the US
- Achieve personal annual sales target of new business which contributes to overall annual global sales team targets
- Maintain good working relationships with the ETC US / European operations
- Maintain company's CRM reporting system
- Enhance and improve customer relations
The Successful Applicant
- Telesales experience
- 5-10 years of external sales experience with proof of results
- Key account management
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Developed networking skills
- Experienced within the automotive industry is a MUST!
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + commission + company car
- Full healthcare benefits + 401k
- Potential to work remotely for an absolute rock star