You are here
Business Development Manager - Market Research and Analytics
Opportunity to work in a complex B2B sales role with a US territory
Great work/life balance and career growth
About Our Client
- Rapidly growing market leader
- Innovative product used by the world's elite businesses
- Exciting team-oriented sales environment
- Uncapped commissions
Our company is more than just a market research firm on Wall Street. It's a place where great people work together to serve great companies every day. Our people are growing (personally and professionally!) almost as fast as our business.
We are now the global leader in industry market research with a very loyal following of the world's elite businesses. How did we get here? It's all about our people…and to keep up with demand we are looking to add even more talented people to our team.
Our mission is to be the premier provider of high value-added information to the largest and most influential enterprises in the nations where we operate. We do this while maintaining a culture where people are passionate about their work and are surrounded by like-minded, intelligent achievers. Your mission is to find out how you can be a part of our progression and innovation.
Since our inception in the United States, we've grown to a multimillion-dollar business, making us one of the fastest-growing small businesses in the United States. We believe that our company offers a great opportunity for people who share our vision of delivering great value for our customers and for ourselves. We are looking for people who want more than a job - people who are seeking a career. You'll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries, find out what you're really capable of, work with and learn from smart people and enjoy a journey where you will be part of building a world-class organization.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Seeking out and building new business by researching categories, identifying targets, cold-calling, and networking.
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative solutions that match the companies product.
- Delivering live and web-based presentations and training sessions to prospective clients.
- Making outbound phone calls to generate new accounts and pushing other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieving and exceeding established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Developing knowledge of products through internal training
- Logging and tracking opportunities and activities using Salesforce.com
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success dealing directly with various levels of clientele, especially C-level executives
- Proven sales cycle - ability to manage all stages of the sales cycle from prospect to close
- Ability to manage an opportunity pipeline
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Be persistent and able to handle sales objections with ease
- Naturally be a team player
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage time effectively and work to set targets and deadlines
- Ability to work and thrive in an autonomous environment
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary + uncapped commissions + bonus structure. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including: 401k, medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as commuter benefits, paid vacation, life and disability insurance.