You are here
Business Development Manager - Pipeline Integrity
Face of the organization, developing existing & new client relationships in O&G
Understanding of Pipeline market, onshore and offshore, in US
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and growing company, both geographically and technologically. They are looking for results oriented people who desire an exciting and challenging career that has real long- term personal and professional development opportunities.
As a specialty engineering and service provider with industry leading technology, this is an unparalleled opportunity to have a significant and meaningful role in the continued growth of the business.
- Source and develop client relationships and referrals
- Develop and execute territory sales and marketing plans
- Promote sales to new and existing clients
- Represent our client at trade shows and conferences
- Assess client needs
- Maintain sales and account databases
- Respond to and prepare proposals, estimates, and quotations
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree (engineering or technical degree preferred) with experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish written and verbal an advantage
- 3-5 year sales experience, either inside sales or outside sales
- Understanding of Pipeline market, onshore and offshore, in US
What's on Offer
On top of a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will gain wide and varied experience with great job satisfaction by being personally involved in solving seemingly impossible challenges and delivering uniquely engineered solutions. Full medical benefits, car allowance, long-term growth.