You are here
Business Development Manager
- High-Growth Sales Role within an Established Market Research Firm in Manhattan
- Selling to C-Suite Executives in the Northeast on a Consultative Sales Cycle
About Our Client
My Manhattan-based client is a market research firm that sells market research platforms and subscriptions directly to C-suite executives on a consultative sales cycle. After experiencing great success abroad they are looking to expand their New York office with outstanding sales professionals.
- Seeking out and building new business by researching categories, identifying targets, cold-calling, and networking.
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative solutions that match my client's product.
- Delivering live and web-based presentations and training sessions to prospective clients.
- Making outbound phone calls to generate new accounts and pushing other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieving and exceeding established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Developing knowledge of products through internal training
- Logging and tracking opportunities and activities using Salesforce.com
The Successful Applicant
- At least one year of successful experience in B2B sales
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success dealing directly with various levels of clientele, especially C-level executives.
- Proven sales cycle - ability to manage all stages of the sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Ability to manage an opportunity pipeline.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Be persistent, ambitious, and be able to handle sales objections with ease
- Naturally be a team player
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage time effectively and work to set targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work and thrive in an autonomous environment
What's on Offer
- Health benefits - medical, dental and vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Highly engaging team environment
- 15 days PTO and 5 sick days
- Transparent growth potential