You are here
Business Development Manager
- Rapidly growing market-leader with an Innovative product used by the world's eli
- Great, team-oriented Client Service environment
About Our Client
My client is the leading global publisher of business intelligence. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and Melbourne - some of the best cities in the world. They provide market research on industries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and China, as well as on global industries. This fast-growing office is a place where earned opportunities exist for hard-working, diligent, smart and friendly professionals. If this sounds like you, take a look at the positions available now!
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager (salesperson). Ideally candidates will have 2 or more years of legit sales experience, particularly in a consultative role. Candidates will have to be okay with cold calling, and working with c-level clients. The candidate will receive a competitive base salary + bonus, + 25% commission on all outbound leads.
The Successful Applicant
- Hunter, sourcing own leads, outbound leads, strong prospector
- Inside sales experience, comfort on phone, experience with high call volumes
- Experience with selling services/intangible product, solution selling, consultative sales
- Patience, experience with long sales cycle (4-12 mos)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus, + 25% commission on all outbound leads.
- Full benefits (401k)
- Performance based culture
- Rapid growth