You are here
Business Development Manager
- Internationally-Recognized Brand Consultancy Firm Looking to add Sales Talent
- Looking for someone with 5-7 years exp. selling enterprise marketing programs
About Our Client
My client is a leading tone-of-voice/language agency with operations in New York and London. They have an enviable track record of long-term growth. They already have a pipeline of inbound opportunities and a great track record of converting business. They want their BDM to generate an outbound pipeline through a sales & marketing program that gets them in regular contact with the people they want to sell to.
- Review the effectiveness of my client's existing marketing and business development activities (including proposals)
- Agree a new sales & marketing program to build relationships with CMOs, senior brand people and functional heads in Fortune 500 companies.
- Create an outbound pipeline then sell-in the benefits of what my client does to generate new revenue streams against an agreed target
- Provide continuous feedback on our market proposition and messaging
- Manage a business development executive who has worked with my client for two years and is performing well
- Agree performance targets and provide regular feedback on progress against targets
- Make use of Salesforce to develop our database of target people and companies
- Continuously explore ways of improving my client's outbound program, their response to inbound opportunities, their proposals and success rates in winning new business.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid 5-7 years of experience selling large marketing programs into major accounts (our big accounts have annual spends between £250,000 and £500,000)
- Experience of working in a busy agency with ambition to grow internationally
- Experience in handling forecasts and targets.
- Experience in managing people
- Bachelor's Degree
What's on Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- 15 days PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Collaborative and engaging work environment