You are here
Business Development Manager
Consultative sales role with quarterly uncapped bonuses!
Fast-paced and dynamic sales environment fostered by a culture of success!
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Plus, we have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success, and one in a lifetime VIP trips around the world every quarter.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
Our growing company has a fantastic opportunity available for you in our Iselin, New Jersey office!! As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
A successful Business Development Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- Self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
What's on Offer
- Robust Training Program starting from your first day
- Clear Career Development Journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunitie
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match