You are here
Business Development Manager
Your Career Starts Here...
Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!
About Our Client
Our more than 41-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
All consultants at Michael Page operate in 360 degree roles, proactively headhunting candidates while developing and establishing new business relationships.
This position consists of a base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning and career potential that is second to none.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "Hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of Business and Rates
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 2-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- Organic growth (promotions based upon merit)
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Gym Membership
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Clear Career Development Journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Quarterly High Flyer Trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays' Incentives