You are here
Business Development Manager
A rapidly growing, vibrant firm with excellent training.
Demonstrable career progression opportunities.
About Our Client
A global, publicly traded business services firm.
Business Development Managers are tasked with:
- Researching, qualifying and developing revenue generating engagements with a book of existing, lapsed and new name clients.
- Negotiating individual or group contracts that address immediate and/or ongoing needs.
- Building and maintaining a consistent pipeline of business that ensures reliable forecasting.
- Delivering projects alongside an internal delivery team where relevant.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Sales experience gained within a new business and/or account development role.
- The ability to source, qualify and close business when engaging multiple stakeholders.
- A strong work ethic, exceptional communication skills and the ability to assimilate information rapidly.
What's on Offer
Attractive base + bonus + benefits + 20 Days PTO