You are here
Business Development Manager
Fast-paced and dynamic sales environment with global brand
Exposure to Senior Leadership and unlimited career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand with establishment for over 40 years. Values focus on pride, passion, resilience, teamwork and fun. There is also a strong emphasis on career growth and world-class training.
- Facilitates the sales process through project management, tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer service and support.
Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and emailing.
Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix, as well as other complex tables, to determine the appropriate price. Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining target margin goals.
Contributes to add-on sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge. Handles client inquiries and problem resolution when an outside salesperson is not available.
Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as necessary.
- Manage the full cycle sales process working as a main point of contact for clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience selling in a sales environment and demonstrated success working with customers.
Strong computer skills desired working with MS Office.
Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency; motivated and eager to grow
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary + performance based bonuses
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 20 vacation days
- 11 paid holidays
- 401k savings plan
- Quarterly High Flyer Trips
- Team Building & Social Events