You are here
Business Development Manager
Help build and lead a sales team in a fast growing new company
Competetive Salary, Bonus and Benefits!
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in cross-border VAT and tax recovery. We maximize your tax recovery end to end through our industry-leading technology, ensuring full compliance.
Our clients global operational resources enable us to serve over 8 000 clients in 100 countries worldwide. These range from small and medium-sized enterprises to large multinational corporations, across a wide range of sectors.
By letting us do what we do best - tracking down and recovering the VAT you are owed - you can devote your time and resources to running and growing your business.
- Research/generate new client leads.
- Setup meetings with potential clients.
- Increase client base through active sales.
- Have an in depth understanding of existing and new products available to clients.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop and accomplish goals and strategic plans set out for the Chicago Business
- Work closely with our partners
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of our market.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Business Development Manager have a sense of urgency - the ability to get things done quickly.
- Business Development Manager should be a problem solver.
- Business Development Manager should have attention to detail.
- Business Development Manager should have a natural ability to connect with potential clients at a Senior Executive level.
- Business Development Manager should be a hard worker and self-motivated.
- Business Development Manager should be willing to travel domestically.
- Expense platforms knowledge a plus!
What's on Offer