You are here
Business Development Program Manager - Forging
- Global Specialty and Chemical Company
- High Growth Mode Looking for High Potential Technical Sales Individuals
About Our Client
Our client for the Business Development Program Manager - Forging opportunity is a global manufacturer of specialty chemical and lubricants with operations and manufacturing facilities in over 30 countries, and over 15 locations in the Americas. This company specializes in markets such as automotive, metalworking, heat treating, metal finishing, forging, specialty additives, and more.
- Work closely with the sales team, personnel and distributors to promote forging products at target customers including product recommendations, technical applications, engineering support and field trial support.
- Review, refine and execute forging marketing and strategy plan including
- Product portfolio management - product innovation/development initiatives, collaboration with Product stewardship and supply chain etc.
- Training to improve internal competency of the forging product line and the respective advantages over competitors
- Improved Costing and Pricing Competitiveness
- Timely and accurate execution of key commercial supporting and administrative initiatives - CRM, Business Reviews, MPR, Sales Sheets, Marketing Collateral, Case Studies etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering - Chemical, Chemistry, Plastics, or similar preferred
- Must have high technical aptitude and able to speak knowledgeably on technical applications
- Minimum 3 years of sales/application engineering experience within forging or hot forming industries
- Chemical or lubricants experience would be a plus
- Ability to understand and identify key market trends, with strategic market development experience
- Exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player and able to work well in a cross functional environment
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, company car, phone, computer, credit card, full benefits, 401K.