You are here
Business Development Representative Manager
- LA-based SaaS company, connecting large companies to their valued customers
- Hands-on leader to grow the business development team
About Our Client
A thriving LA-based SaaS company, connecting companies to their customers through highly engaged and branded customer communities which allows for world leading brands to engage with current and future customers to drive insights and innovation, whilst increase advocacy.
The most advanced Enterprise community cloud on the market, consists of state-of-the-art social capabilities, collaboration, content management, gamification and analytics features within an intuitive set of dashboards.
Incredible client base of over 100 brands including Coke, Mercedes-Benz, Fox, Ralph Lauren, Victoria Secret and Target.
As the Business Development Representative Manager your role is to be a hands-on leader for the growing business development team:
- Report directly to the VP of Sales and collaborate with the Sales Directors to ensure both inbound and outbound leads are being qualified and pushed the sales cycle efficiently.
- "Player-coach" role, so the BDR Manager is expected to excel at sourcing, relationship building, lead generation and sales.
- Able to work with different types of people and build an efficient process.
As the Business Development Representative Manager, Santa Monica, you will:
- Manage and oversee a team of 5 BDR/ SDR's'
- Lead by example scheduling inbound and outbound meetings;
- Ensure the team log activity into Salesforce;
- Coach the BDR's on email and phone skills;
- Report activity to the VP Sales
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Representative Manager, Santa Monica will have:
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 3 years of experience in a BDR/ SDR/ Inside Sales role - ideally SaaS;
- Management/ Leadership experience
What's on Offer
The Business Development Representative Manager, Santa Monica will receive:
- Base salary between $60,000 and $70,000
- Up to $60,000 in annual bonus;
- Pre-IPO Stock Options
- Health Insurance/ 401k