You are here
Business Development Representative
- Global leader in market research
- Fast paced sales environment with growth opportunity
About Our Client
My client has provided market-leading industry information to professionals in a wide variety of industry verticals, including finance, consulting, accounting and manufacturing. With offices in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Beijing, we provide insight into thousands of industries across the US, UK, Australia and China so our clients can make better business decisions, faster.
Highly motivated reps wanted! My client is looking to fill several business development positions. Business Development Representative is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers. This position is responsible for building long-term rapport with the key decision makers. They have a fantastic training program and promote from within the company with unlimited advancement opportunities for those looking to grow.
- Seek out and build new business by researching categories, identifying targets, and networking.
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative solutions that match the product.
- Deliver live and web-based presentations and training sessions to prospective clients.
- Make outbound phone calls to generate new accounts and push other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Develop knowledge of products through internal training
The Successful Applicant
- 1-5 years of sales experience
- Experienced in B2B sales
- Must be detailed oriented
- Self-motivator with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong lead generation and follow-up skills
- Organized and Self-disciplined
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + aggressive bonus structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: 401k, medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation and performance based awards.