You are here
Business Development Representative
The world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations are growing
Business Development Rep, you will be one of the first points of contact
About Our Client
The world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations. The network connects restaurants and diners, helping diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. The platform enables diners to see which restaurants have available tables, select a restaurant based on verified diner reviews, menus and other helpful information, and easily book a reservation. In addition to the Company's website and mobile apps, they power online reservations for nearly 600 partners, including many of the Internets most popular global and local brands
As the Business Development Representative (Denver) you will be selling the core products to restaurateurs over phone/email to develop our network in multiple markets. You will be joining a team solely focused on identifying and closing new business. The New Business Development Rep will act as a business leader, manage and own their book of business/territory, run web-based business meetings with restaurant owners and operators, and close deals based on varying needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Identify potential restaurant customers in multiple markets.
- Sell the platform products to replace and enhance current reservation taking process.
- Drive revenue by connecting with restaurateurs and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Representative, Denver will have:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quota;
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- College degree preferred
What's on Offer
The Business Development Representative, Denver will receive:
- Annual base salary commensurate with experience
- Double On Target Earnings
- Comprehensive training
- Full-time comprehensive benefits