You are here
Business Development Representative
Strong opportinity for career growth and training from world class mentors.
Large upside on salary with uncapped commission and excellent benefits & travel.
About Our Client
Recognized globally as an industry leading economic forecaster, seller of software and custom solutions. Work in a company full of extremely strong pedigrees, selling an incredible product. Their unique in depth approach to economic forecasting is what keeps them on the foreground of industry innovation and in high demand from their clients. Most of which are world class industry leading companies and governments.
· Identifies business development opportunities and prospects by evaluating their needs for economic forecasting and qualitative analysis for their strategic planning needs.
· Ability to qualify opportunities for subscription services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Proficiency in proposal writing and the ability to advise on complex client issues.
· Prepares accurate sales forecasts on a monthly basis to senior sales management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the subscription product sets and the ability to recommend a solution to a prospective client.
· Ability to analyze the territory and cold call into organizations to advance the sales cycle.
The Successful Applicant
· 3-5 years of proven business development consultative sales experience, notably selling research/data related subscription based solutions.
· Documented experience selling across a host of sectors including; Asset Management, Manufacturing, Energy, Consumer, Technology and Industrial.
· Proven track record of new business/hunter experience is required.
· Must have a valid U.S. driver's license and the ability to travel within the U.S.
· Proficiency in all MS Windows Platforms (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel & MS Outlook CRM).
· Superior writing, presentation and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary + Uncapped commissions
- Large territory with great upside for growth
- World class peers/superiors to compete and learn with
- Excellent, tightly knit company culture
- Strong bonuses, benefits, travel and vacation packages
- Unique opportunity to become an expert in multiple high demand industries