You are here
Business Development Specialist
Dynamic Entry Level Sales Role In Beverage Distribution
Great Culture And Benefits, Be Apart Of A Growing Team!!
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the beverage distribution industry. With connections throughout the Chicagoland area, their team provides experienced top notch service.
With a strong sales driven environment in their downtown Chicago office, our client offers fantastic training and experience joining a new sales role. They will help guide you in creating a book of business and working directly with clients. Currently in a period of growth, they're on the lookout for talented individuals looking to take control of their career!
- Calling on prospects to develop warm leads for the sales staff
- Developing and coordinating various sales tools for all sales staff, inside service teams, and clients/prospects
- Tracking and gauging the effectiveness of accounts life cycle before and after the trainings
- Supporting the sales staff and General Manager with communication and promotional updates and notices
- Managing customer database
- Researches and manages the competition in the area and keeps track of up to date changes and notifies the sales staff
- Service customers when needed and develop customer management skills
- Strive to develop individual book of business
The Successful Applicant
- Prior outside sales experience and knowledge a plus
- Have sound analytics and business skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- BA Degree
What's on Offer
New opportunity with a growing company and industry leader in the Chicago area! $45,000-$50,000 with great benefits.
Join a team that's currently breaking records and growing exponentially!