You are here
Business Information Security Officer (BISO)
Information Security Lead
Business Information Security Officer
About Our Client
Marketing leading brand, with over 50,000 employees and operates in 130 countries
The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) will report into the Corporate CIO and will partner with the central Chief Information Security Office (CISO) to improve the groups' information security posture with respect to strengthening internal cyber security and ensuring all work products are on-time and high-quality to comply with the CISO's Information Security program.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the identification of high value assets to be monitored by the Security Operation Centre (SOC).
- Communicate regarding key deliverables and due dates to Corporate IT, EIS & EAS discipline owners (application, infrastructure & business/SaaS vendor) with the goal to ensure compliance with Information Security standards, policies, procedures & guidelines.
- Centralize exception filing and coordination of CIO sign-off for Corporate IT, EIS & EAS in support of the CISO exception process.
- Coordinate information security risk assessments on internal and external services (for Corporate, EIS & EAS).
- Understand security impacts when using cloud solutions and advise the Corporate CIO & CTO for Central IT and Corporate use of cloud.
- Ensure new products, services, applications, third party or client relationships, have appropriate security controls embedded and that any identified risks are appropriately addressed.
The Successful Applicant
Masters or Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field and 5-7+ years of experience as an IT professional.
5-7+ years of information technology, IT project/program management, or IT security related background.
CISSP, CISM, GIAC, OSCP or working toward security certifications is preferred.
Knowledge of national and international regulatory compliance and frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST Cyber security Framework, HIPAA, PCI DSS is preferred.
What's on Offer
Base Salary + Bonus + flexible working options