You are here
C-Suite Executive Assistant - High End Cosmetics Line
Looking for an organized and proactive Executive Assistant
High Level Executive Assistant ONLY
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading professional makeup authority because of their unrivaled expertise in makeup artistry. They are at the forefront of trendsetting, collaborating with leading talents from fashion, art and popular culture. The brand offers universally flattering products created with uncompromising quality and an intuitive sense of what every one wants: to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, including phone, calendar, travel arrangements and expenses.
- Provide additional organizational and administrative support to develop team/organizational meetings, agendas, including obtaining guest speakers, coordinating presentation materials, etc.
- Assist with managing logistics for meetings led by CEO and/or team members including organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, preparing written materials, managing catering, etc.
- Manage calendar to include all key meetings and cross functional partners.
- Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling.
- Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed proactively and promptly.
- Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies.
- Assist with the execution of department events i.e. team buildings, lunches, strategy sessions, etc.
- Submit requests for new hires, office moves and track the process to completion.
- Prepare for daily review by CEO key marketing calendars, results reports, etc.
- Participate in special projects such as gathering and summarizing competitive intelligence, digital and marketing industry trends, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Executive Assistant supporting C-LEVEL.
- Cosmetics or Luxury or Fashion Industry A MUST
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
- Must be a highly organized, self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment.
- Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to work on a Mac using Photoshop, Adobe, Keynote and/or other
What's on Offer
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan