You are here
- Pro-E, Solidworks, or NX experience highly preferred
- Opportunity with growing company!
About Our Client
- Create CAD solid models and assemblies in support of engineering to achieve target goals and objectives.
- Generate all detailed component and assembly drawings, as well as bills of materials. Primarily focused on product, but may also need to support tooling and process design.
- Perform interference and assembly fit check studies, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, and assure compliance with industry drafting standards.
- Review design concepts through proposal, prototype, PPAP and production.
- Check other designer's work during the processing of CRRs to ensure that CAD and drafting standards are being followed.
- Create file conversions as required from CAD data, i.e. iges, dxf, stl, and pdf formats.
- Interface with Customer / Supplier engineers and designers to resolve CAD / Design issues
- Transfer of math data to customers, suppliers, etc. via Tribiquity, TeamCenter, etc.
- Learn all aspects of the CAD software capabilities and put to use as appropriate to improve GSS CAE competence.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in a technical curriculum from an accredited school and 3 years of CAD experience.
- Proficient user of Solids based CAD Systems. Ideally proficient with ProEngineer, SolidWorks, and / or NX.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic with the ability to work as part of a team in a project oriented environment.
- Proficient with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, per ANSI/ASME Y14.5M (Most current version or one version prior.)
- Proficient with ASME Drafting Std. Y14.100 (Most current version or one version prior.)
- Proficient in dimensional stack up and interference checks.
- Experience with product design and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to manage and create drawings and BOM's for multiple projects.
- Experience using PDM tools.
- Experience dealing in a professional manner with Customers, suppliers.
- Experience with transfer of Math Data to customers, suppliers via web based systems.
What's on Offer
Hourly pay + OT eligible
Health and Dental Insurance