You are here
Cafeteria Manager for a leading Financial Services firm
Seeking candidates with experience within hospitality/supervisory experience
Candidate must be fluent in Mandarin language
About Our Client
Leading international financial services company with offices in NYC is looking for a Coordinator for their cafeteria.
1. Control the cafeteria operator's service quality and food quality.
2. Liaison between cafeteria operator and the company for all the dining program and menu updates.
3. Collect employee's feedback and maintain employee's general satisfaction for the dining program.
4. Manage the billing and budgeting for employee's meal plan.
5. Coordinate requirements for business event catering/business banquet with internal business department.
6. Coordinate event catering with kitchen operator.
7. Assist property management/facility management to provide hospitality grade office management service.
8. The Consultant is expected to achieve employee's general satisfaction towards the cafeteria and dining program as well as control the expenses in the budget.
9. S/He will also be expected to control the quality of cafeteria operator's contract execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in hotel management is preferred.
- Mandarin speaking is required.
- Prefer 5 years of hotel food and beverage management experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Longevity and stability within the role
- Opportunity to work with a collaborate, friendly team
- Growth/career promotion opportunities
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)